Best Roll Up Piano
Roll-up pianos are highly affordable and portable musical instruments that can create sustain and delay effects just as precisely as grand and concert digital pianos do. Moreover, some of them have advanced features like an onboard Bluetooth, damper pedals, and high notes of polyphony.
So, if you go out for your music lessons, these lightweight pianos are quite reliable since they can be wrapped and fitted in a bag for easy transfer. Therefore, considering how relevant these learning instruments have become, we have made a list of some basic features that you should keep in mind while buying a roll-up piano.
Quick Links: Best Roll Up Piano
- Best of the Best: Aufitkar Roll Up Piano
- Runner Up: S88 Portable 88 Keys Roll Up Piano
- Best Affordable: KMUSIC Roll Up Piano With Premium Grade Silicone Body
- Best Portable Roll Up Piano Keyboard: Kiker Tech BT 2018 Premium Grade Silicone Roll Up Piano Keyboard
- Best Flexible Roll Up Piano Keyboard: JouerNow RUP002 88 Thickened-Keys Roll Up Piano
Best Rated Roll Up Piano Reviewed.
Aufitkar Roll Up Piano
|VIEW LATEST PRICE|
S88 Portable 88 Keys Roll Up Piano
|VIEW LATEST PRICE|
KMUSIC Roll Up Piano
|VIEW LATEST PRICE|
Kiker Tech BT 2018 Premium Grade Silicone Roll Up Piano Keyboard
|VIEW LATEST PRICE|
JouerNow RUP002 88 Thickened-Keys Roll Up Piano
|VIEW LATEST PRICE|
Since roll-up pianos are becoming popular as a learning instrument day by day, we have made a list of 5 best roll-up pianos that will be definitely helpful. Also, our best 5 products will offer a valuable insight into how some instruments are better than the others.
This roll-up piano is perfect for young pianists and beginners since it contains 49 standard keys. With a complete silicone-made keyboard, this piano is capable of supporting complex music styles produced by reverberation created by key vibration.
Aufitkar roll-up piano has features like preloaded demo songs, echo and sustain effects, an onboard speaker system, and record and playback option. As a result, this roll-up piano can produce loud and noise-free sound at high as well as low pitches.
It has numerous pre-loaded keyboard tunes. Also, its keyboard runs on 4+ AAA batteries and can also be charged by using a USB cable that is supported by the USB Midi cable port.
The aufitkar roll-up piano is a perfect learning instrument for youngsters, especially because all its keys are finger accessible. Solely for beginners, this one is not purposeful for intermediates. Also, some people can find the keys to be too narrow.
Which is why, we recommend that you buy this roll-up piano only after physically evaluating the feel of keys against your fingers. Nonetheless, as long as you’re a teenager or someone totally new to learning music, this inexpensive piano is just the right instrument to begin your music lessons with.
This full-length roll-up piano has a silicone-made keyboard with 88 keys. Since it has 129 preloaded tones, 100 preset rhythms, and 80 pre-recorded demo songs, it is a perfect choice even for intermediates. Furthermore, this piano has a rechargeable battery with a long life and a Midi port connectivity.
Therefore, it can be connected to different external devices. Also, it has an expandable memory and is compatible with SD memory cards. Moreover, fitted with an LED display screen alongside 8-bit microprocessors, this roll-up piano has a wonderful sustain.
The S88 roll-up piano is not a toy instrument. Since it is loaded with multiple features as that in professional pianos, this piece is perfect for finger practicing. In fact, its most distinctive feature is, it can also serve the purpose of charging a power bank.
The only drawback with this instrument is that its keys can produce a double sound while fast playing intense music. Which is why, this one is not for professionals. With an exception to this minor flaw, the S88 roll-up piano will suit you if you’re learning music.
With thick 61 keys and a graded silicone body, this roll-up piano by KMUSIC is a purposeful instrument for beginners who are serious about learning music. This piano is preloaded with 128 rhythms, 140 preset tones, and 30 demo songs.
Therefore, it can be used to practice difficult music styles too. Also, it has an inbuilt speaker system that helps in the amplification of the music produced and can also minimize the noise. In fact, the keys of this roll-up piano can replicate the feel of the keys of high-end digital pianos.
This is also one reason that this piano is one of the best-rated instruments to start with. Also, since it has an onboard headphone jack, it allows you to practice music in absolute silence.
The KMUSIC roll-up piano can serve the purpose of a learning piano since it is almost weightless and the keys have a quite real like resistance.
Since the keys are responsive, this piano doesn’t give the sound of a toy piano, but a real-like instrument. However, sometimes people have complaints about this instrument when it is used to practice fast music. Which is why, we recommend buying this one only as a beginner.
This is a Bluetooth enabled roll-up piano with 88 keys, a graded silicone keyboard, and an inbuilt speaker. As a result, this piano produces a dynamic sound and corresponds to different frequencies. Moreover, it has 128 prerecorded rhythms, 30 demo songs for practice, and 140 tones. Thus, this piano is suitable for solo as well as chorus music.
Furthermore, since it is incorporated with a Midi output connection, it can be easily paired with external music instruments, tablets, laptops, and computers. This roll-up piano additionally has a headphone jack that makes this piano even more comfortable for beginners.
Kiker Tech BT roll-up piano is compatible with all Bluetooth devices. Despite this feature, the piano costs nothing more than many other roll-up pianos that do not even have a Bluetooth. In fact, it features a bright LED display screen that makes this piano highly suitable for beginners. Nathless, if the keys feel fine against your fingers, we highly recommend this one.
This high-quality roll-up piano has fantastic features like an onboard rechargeable battery, 128 preloaded rhythms, and 30 demo songs. Therefore, this instrument is capable of creating different music styles, also because it has 140 preset music tones. In fact, it has onboard loudspeakers and the USB port it has can also be used to charge a power bank.
Additionally, this instrument has a Midi connectivity that makes it a perfect interface for mobile devices, laptops, and computers. Furthermore, the thick keys of this piano replicate the feel of weighted keys. As a result, the music produced is continuous, loud, and clear.
As much as for youngsters, this piano is equally suitable for adults who are learning music. Since it has an onboard loudspeaker, the sound produced is quite audible. More often than not, a highly sensitive keyboard is the key highlight of this piano.
It is for this reason that this roll-up piano creates a dynamic sound. However, the one drawback that makes it unsuitable for professionals is, the keys can produce duplicated sound while fast playing intense music. Which is why, it is strictly for learners.
Things To Consider While Buying A Roll Up Piano
Roll up pianos are becoming a popular music culture, especially for youngsters learning how to play music. Not just attractive, they are also easy and playable for beginners. Therefore, if you too are a serious learner in the search of a suitable roll-up piano, our list of some important considerations will reduce the efforts that are otherwise required in finding a suitable instrument.
- Number Of Keys – Since roll-up pianos are manufactured for toddlers, youngsters, teenagers, as well as adults, they have a different number of keys. As an adult, you should focus on buying a full-length piano with 88 keys. Howbeit, your concern should be a lesser number of keys as a youngster or someone with small hands.
- Width Of Keys – While the keys of all good-quality roll-up pianos will offer optimum resistance, not all will have the same width. Some will be narrow while some others will be broad. Therefore, always run a physical check of the piano of your interest to find out if your fingers are at ease against the keys and the body of the piano.
- Quality Of Keyboard – Quality of a roll-up piano is actually dependent on the age of the learner. Whilst plastic made roll-up pianos are recommended for toddlers, you shouldn’t settle with anything less than a silicone made instrument as a youngster or adult. Besides, a high-quality keyboard can produce a more realistic and dynamic sound.
- Flexibility Of The Piano – Despite all roll up pianos are foldable, not all are equally flexible. Your focus should be on buying a flexible roll-up piano since the keys of a flexible roll-up piano do not rub against each other when folded. This ensures that the life and the quality of the piano are prolonged.
- Amplification System – Just like all musical instruments, the value of roll-up pianos too depend on the fact that how good is its amplification system. Thus, you must aim at finding roll-up pianos that have noise free onboard speakers. Also, a good-quality roll up piano will always be compatible with external amplifiers and speakers.
Roll-up pianos are much more than just toy pianos. Though some models do serve the purpose of basic pianos for toddlers, many companies manufacture high-quality roll-up pianos for beginners as well as intermediates. Also, these instruments have multiple advanced features that can replicate the sound created by digital concert and grand pianos. Nevertheless, you’d never be disappointed if you start your music lessons with a roll-up piano.